Friday, April 2, 2010

Today is Friday. I subbed for a fun fourth grade class today in Orem, Utah. The class was decorated so cute with ocean scenes around the room. The class was pretty good for me because they had a substitute before that they weren't very good for and they were in trouble by the teacher so the teacher had some pretty severe consequences if they had a bad report. They kept asking me how their behavior was throughout the day. We are out for Spring Break this comming week and General Confrence and Easter Sunday are this weekend. Jeff still hasen't heard anything on his jobs, so I am a little concerned about it and hoping we will hear something soon. I try to stay busy everyday in the schools and I enjoy the work. My uncle David sent a family book with personal histories in it and I have loved reading it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment