Thursday, April 8, 2010
















I got back from Logan tonight. I spent the night at my mom and dad's house while my kids spent some time with their friends in Logan, Utah. We went with the Brown's to a hot springs in Idaho and it was really warm water surrounded by gorgeous scenery. On the way home, we stopped to get a hamburger and then the girls spent the night with the Brown family. Trey and I spent the night at my parent's house and watched a cool movie about Charles Lindburg and his flight across the Atlantic Ocean. Today we spent a lot of time at their house and I went on a bike ride around the neighborhood. My dad took me to look at his motorhome he is getting worked on, putting new carpet in, etc. I had a fun day and the kids had a lot of fun too. Some pictures I took at the hot springs and my parents home.

No comments:

Post a Comment