Saturday, April 3, 2010

Today I watched General Conference and I went shopping at Walmart and Dollar Tree for Easter. Jeff thought he had national guard duty today but went in and they weren't there so he called someone in his unit and they said it isn't until the 10th of this month. He wanted to fly back to Alabama to start framing the house soon. We haven't heard anything about his possible full time job opportunities so I'm not sure what is going to happen. Our rent runs out the end of May when school is out so we will have to make a decision soon if we are staying here or moving back to Alabama. The kids are dying hard boiled eggs for Easter right now and I made home made cinnamon rolls for the holiday. The house is kind of a mess because some of my kids have been sick and not feeling too well. I guess I need to do some Saturday cleaning so I better go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment