Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello today is Sunday and I posted on my facebook how I missed Diane's baby blessing today by attending the wrong church, I finally asked around and found out it was the new church down the street. I made it right after the babies blessing so I missed it, but then we had a nice time at their home eating some lunch that Diane fixed for everyone. It was really good food, barbeque sandwiches, fruit, salad, dessert, and all the trimmings. It was so nice to see Daren and Berit, Dion and Summer, my mom and dad, Ryan's family and many other people there. I was sad that my camera's battery was not working so I didn't get any pictures taken. I'm so thankful for a wonderful family and Diane's beautiful baby girl. My husband and children stayed home because of the sicknesses they had. They are feeling much better now and will go to school tomorrow. I sub all week at different schools, a high school and elementary school this week. Jeff has a interview comming up and he had a ticket to fly to Alabama this week so he might have to reschedule his flight. Hopefully we will hear about a job opportunity soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment