Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm a little nervous because all of my family has been feeling sick lately and I don't want to catch it. I have been spraying lots of clorox around the house and putting hand sanitizer on my hands. I teach in the schools so I have to be careful there as well. Today I was with a third grade class and it was really fun. Tomorrow I have a kindergarten class to go to. My husband, Jeff is sick today. I am kind of glad he didn't fly to Alabama this week because I need him to help me take care of the kids and get them to school. I have some early days that I have to be at some schools. One of the high schools I go to this week starts at 7:30 and the Praxis test I am taking this Saturday starts at 7:30 as well. My house has been kind of a disaster so I try to get little things done when I get home from school. One thing that I am thankful for in the schools is saying the Pledge of Allegience every morning. I am thankful for America and the wonderful country that I live in and the beauties that surround me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment