Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hello, Today I taught a first grade class and tomorrow I will have the same class all day. I enjoy first grade but they sure are active. Lauren's friend from church had her appendix burst recently and she is in critical condition so we need to keep her in our prayers. It is a beautiful, clear day today and so pretty outside. I walked our dog Teddy for a while in the neighborhood to get a little exercise. I subbed half a day so I got out at 3:30 this afternoon. Jeff is going to talk to a Reserve Unit on Friday so hopefully we will hear something about work or going to a military school. He gets paid while he goes to military school and he wants to put in for Ranger School. I cooked some fish tonight because I love fish but I don't usually cook it very much because my husband and kids dislike it.

No comments:

Post a Comment