Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today has been a good day. I woke up early and cleaned a lot of my house. I then took the green honda (it was my mom's car and then Diane's and now mine) and washed it good inside and out. I walked a little bit for exercise but every step hurts me because I have plantar fasicitas and I will probably go bike riding for exercise soon. I picked Heather up from her friends house and then came home to get ready to go to the Young Women's Confrence in Salt Lake City, Utah. We met with some good friends from Logan, Utah and ate some good mexican food and then headed over to the confrence center. I loved all of the talks and the music. I'm looking forward to General Confrence soon. After confrence, we had a snack at Cold Stone. It was a good night with my two girls, Lauren and Heather. Jeff stayed home with Trey at the house.
I have been studying for the Praxis test that I need to take the end of April to be able to teach in Utah. Jeff has put in for several jobs here in Utah and we are hoping to hear from them soon. If nothing works out for us here in Utah we will be heading back to our home in Alabama because we have land that is paid for there and a basement that is started. The children love their schools here and friends and they would love to stay here if everything works out. I also love it here because my family is so close. I have parents in Logan, Utah and brothers and sisters in Sandy, Provo and Draper Utah. I'm so thankful for the church and the strength it gives me in my life. The church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the church I belong to and I love it with all my heart and hope to be an eternal family one day. :) :) I love my parents, brothers and sisters, uncles, aunts, and cousins and the wonderful examples they have been to me. I am a Republican and also love my country and the Constitution of the United States. I hate to see what is going on right now in our government. My husband graduated from BYU in Political Science and loves politics so we keep up with everything that is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment