Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's September! I had a pretty good day today, except tonight I had some anxiety and panic attack symptoms. I have dealt with this in the past and took medicine for it for four years and I have been off my medicine for over six months now and now I'm having to deal with them again and trying to relax and breathe so I don't have to take medicine again.... it's not a fun thing to go through! Heather loves Good Hope Jr. High School and enjoys her classes. She ran in P.E. and came in first place and the P.E. teacher wants her to join track. She is a very social girl and gets along with other people really well. I have been job hunting and probably will substitute on the side until I get a teaching job in the future, I might have to go back to school if no teaching jobs are available. My mom's birthday is September 10th so I'm excited for her. It has been getting cooler here in the evenings so I enjoy going for a walk down our street, sometimes when I take Lauren to early morning seminary I will walk around the neighborhood until she gets done. It helps to get some exercise. I still like to eat alot so I'm not losing any weight though. I'm excited to work on the house with Jeff and to help it progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment