Friday, September 17, 2010

Jeff's been working on the house and has some wood around the basement walls, tomorrow he is going to start framing walls in the basement. Today I spent a couple hours at the apple orchard and taught some first graders about apples. It's fun and I like to get outside and be around other people. I also get some apples to take home with me sometimes. My daughter Lauren and Heather went to listen to an apostle tonight in Huntsville, Alabama. I think this in a great time to hear an apostle of the Lord and hopefully will remember this day for a long time and have a great spiritual feast. Stake Confrence is this weekend so tomorrow is the adult session in Huntsville with Elder Bednar and Sunday we will watch the confrence on a satellite from the ward building.

No comments:

Post a Comment