Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day! My daughter was playing Wizard 101 this morning and I dislike that internet video game. It has been a battle with her because she enjoys playing it so much, but I need to make sure she has limits and not totally abandon her I guess from it. I really wish she wouldn't play it anymore though! I took two of my kids to a water park here in Cullman and they had a fun time playing in the water this afternoon. We had hamburgers for dinner and I made some bannana pudding for dessert. I kind of like the southern food and bannana pudding is a big hit in the south. I also steamed some yellow squash and that tasted great also. I'm hoping to have a wonderful garden next year. We didn't do a lot today just taking it easy this labor day.

No comments:

Post a Comment