Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I had a fun time sitting on the first floor today overlooking a beautiful view! The basement is covered with the floor and part of the basement is a big garage. I love to go over there and sweep out the basement and picture what it will look like some day. I went upstairs and sat down on the first floor and looked at the incredible view of the rolling hills the house will have. I really like this area of Cullman and I think where we are building our house is a nice area with new houses going up all around us. I think they will start building the walls of the house tomorrow and putting some windows in. Jeff was sick today so he didn't do much today but hopefully will feel better soon, the weather is incredible this week here in Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment