Saturday, September 4, 2010

It has been a really pretty day today in Alabama the weather is getting cooler so I love that part. Fall weather is actually pretty nice here and the fall colors are gorgeous! Summer is starting to wind down a little I hope. It has been a pretty hot summer! I went to a church swap and shop this afternoon and we had lunch and looked at used clothes and stuff to take home with us, it was fun. I also painted our mailbox white and decided to make it look like a cow so I put black spots all over it. Jeff did a lot of painting on the two story building we have. The kids had fun playing outside and Lauren even go sunburned a little today. Nancy, Jeff's mom, went to a yard sale all day. I also went grocery shopping and getting ready for the Labor Day holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment