Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lauen and Heather have been feeding some kittens they found and the mother abandoned I guess. They leave them outside in a plastic tub and play with them when they can. I don't think our dog "Teddy" likes them too much. It has been a rainy day today. I like the drizzling rain here because it keeps everything green and it's good sleeping weather. We had a potluck dinner after church today and that was fun. Jeff has been sick with a cold and cough so he missed church and Trey missed as well. Lauren has early morning seminary every morning at 6:20 and then I homeschool her and Trey during the day. I'm hoping to get a teaching job in the future and keep my license good, so this year I need to take some classes to keep it up. I'm hoping a lot gets done on the house this week with the floor but Jeff also needs to go to Georgia to get into the national guard unit there.

No comments:

Post a Comment