Friday, May 10, 2013

Today is Military Spouse awareness day.  I'm thankful for the United States of America and for all the sacrifices made in the military!  My mom was a military spouse and was very brave and courageous as well as my dad.  I have a husband in the military now and I know what it is like to be away from your husband for a year and have full responsibility for the kids and the house.  I love  America and I'm thankful for all the Veterans that have served over the years.  The military has also helped us out financially over the years and I'm thankful that Jeff is a part of it.  He has been in the National Guard for several years since we have married.  My daughter joined the Jr. Rotc and learned some about service to this country.  This weekend is also Father and Son Campout at Camp Hulaco and Jeff and Trey will be going tonight.  Heather will spend the night at a friends house Laura Dube.  This is Mother's Day weekend and I'm so very thankful for my mom.  My mom is a wonderful example to me and has such faith and devotion to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and has set such a wonderful example over the years!! I live far away from her since I married 18 years ago and it has been a big trial to live so far away. I love my mom for so many things and I want to thank her this Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment