Thursday, May 16, 2013

Another busy day at the dental office.  Tomorrow is my day off so I can get some housecleaning done.  The laundry is stacked pretty high.  It's hard to get my kids to help me during the day! School is out for Lauren and Heather and Trey will be out of school next Friday.  The weather is getting cloudy outside.  Tornadoes hit Texas recently so the storms are probably on their way to Alabama. Lauren graduates from High School this Saturday at 2:00 p.m. I want to take some senior pictures soon and then I will post them.  She has some cards but they will be mailed late.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lauren! Thanks for keeping us updated, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dion! Can you give me your address again, I know you just sent it to me but I can't find the envelope now. Thanks so much for the birthday gift card!!!

      Delete