Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I had the most amazing lunch today.  I usually go to the park to eat my lunch at a picnic table by a big pond across the street from where I work.  The ducks always gather around for food.   It's cute to see the baby ducks with the mom but today was extra special for me because a Blue Herron was staying with me today while I threw bread crumbs into the pond, he was so close to me and waded in the water to spear a couple fish.  He was fishing and caught two fish while I watched him.  I was just sad because I didn't have my camera and video camera with me. I want to keep them with me from now on because something like this could happen again.  Blue Herron's are usually very shy and don't come close to people, but today I was amazed at how close he came to me and stayed for ten minutes or so.  Thankful for God's beautiful creations and to enjoy them.  I love this beautiful bird and I'm thankful to be able to watch one so closely today!!!  A picture of a Blue Herron from internet, looks just like the one I saw in person today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment