Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!! I love my mom so much, she is a very good example to me and has helped me through the years.  I'm thankful for her encouragement and love.  I'm also thankful to be a parent of three beautiful children.  At times it becomes very stressful.  My children didn't come with instructions but I'm learning so much! I'm thankful to be a mom.  Lauren is graduating from High School this year, Heather is going to be a Sophmore in High School next year and Trey will be in Middle School and has the priesthood now.  They are growing up so fast, time really goes by quickly sometimes. Actually a friend told me that our kids do come with instructions and they are Family Prayer, Family Scripture Study and Family Home Evening!  "I the Lord am Bound when you do what I say, but when you do not what I say, ye have No Promise!"

No comments:

Post a Comment