Thursday, May 9, 2013

It's a beautiful sunny day today and I got out of work early and tomorrows my day off work.  There is so much housework to be done though.  We still have our chickens.  I thought our dog ate them all but a lot of them were hiding in the garage and came out later on.  Out of  20 chickens we have about 10 now.  Jeff is working for FEMA a temporary position until July sometime and then after that he has some National Guard jobs that will keep him busy and schools for a couple of months.  I am busy at the dental office doing all sorts of work and helping the dentist Pete Dube. I enjoy my job but my back gets really sore and one of my arms that I use a lot. Lauren will be graduating from High School this year, tomorrow is her last day of seminary.  Heather got some cool awards and a plaque from Good Hope High School recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment