Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Well I have had a stomach sickness for a couple days now and hoping by tomorrow that everything will be o.k. I sub for a kindergarten class- half day- for the next three days. Next week I also have another kindergarten class for another three days. I finally finished the autobiography about Charles Shultz. I liked the book and I really like his artwork and comic strips. I thought I would try drawing some of his comic strips for fun. My daughter Lauren has been drawing pictures on paint recently on the computer and she enjoys art as well. The past couple days I haven't been doing much just cleaning around my house and resting. I haven't been feeling my best and hopefully the weather will get warmer so I can walk outside and get some exercise in the fresh air. It has been cool lately here in Utah with some rain and snow. I'm ready for some warm weather. I was going to take some pictures of the car but can't seem to find my camera, so I will keep searching so I can put more pictures on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment