Friday, May 14, 2010

I went to a Middle School today in Provo, Utah and I got to listen to Jill and her experiences in Afghanistan and winning the pageant. She is an amazing person that had some fun and tough experiences and now talks to students in the schools about them. She had some great pictures to share with the group. I took tonight off and went to Cracker Barrel to eat dinner with my son Trey. My daughter Heather is spending the night and Lauren didn't want to come so it was just me and him. I had some catfish and some blackberry cobbler for dessert. They had the fireplace going again-it's spring here in Utah but the weather is still cool outside. We stopped by the mall on the way home to look around for a while before it closed for the evening. I have a job interview comming up so that should be interesting. Jeff is in Alabama for a while and will have an interview in Georgia. My house needs some serious house cleaning and my lawn needs mowing pretty bad so tomorrow will be a busy day as well. I also went to my sister Doneen's house to grind some wheat so I can make some homemade wheat bread tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment