Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today is my birthday and it has been raining all day here in Utah. We had some unexpected things happen today. My automobile that I just got out of the shop didn't start this morning in my garage and I took back our rental car because our other car is in the body shop and I thought our honda would get us around. I tried starting it all day but doesn't want to start so I called Jeff and the garage where it was suppose to be fixed and I will probably have to tow it back over there again... I hate car problems it's not very fun. I had a good day with my kids and Lauren made me dinner and Heather made my cake (carrot cake with ice cream) My mom called me and sent me a $50.00 Walmart gift card that was very nice of her. My sister Diane took me to lunch at Olive Garden and that was a blast. I'm thankful for my brothers and sisters, parents and husband/kids for a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment