Thursday, May 20, 2010




It has been interesting not having an automobile for almost a week. Both cars are in the shop and hopefully I will have one by tomorrow. My neighbor let me use her car if I need to. My husband is far away and I talk to him on the phone a lot. Our rent contract ends the end of May so we may be moving back to Alabama. Jeff has a interview tomorrow in Georgia and hopefully all will go well. I have an interview on Monday but since we might not be staying I'm not really sure why I'm going but I could use the experience. I will miss my family a lot if we move back to Alabama and the views here in Saratoga Springs are awesome! I took some pictures this evening of some Mountain views. The weather has also been very nice and I took a walk today. I am getting a little anxious about everything but hopefully all will work out smoothly for us... I get panic attacks sometimes still and I had a slight one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment