Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I just finished writing a long paragraph and found out it went to my daughter's blog instead of mine. This morning I looked on the Kelly website to find a job and two jobs were posted for substituting. Mountainville Academy is a charter school in Alpine, Utah (a school I worked at last year as a fourth grade teacher's aide) I went there Monday and today, so it has been a good week. The class seemed to like me and at the end of the day a cute red haired girl asked me to meet her brother that was in kindergarten so I met him and he had the same red hair as his sister. She said she liked me as a teacher, so that made me feel good. Jeff and I have been looking at some more houses in the neighborhood and also land that is for sale. We found some land that we really like that overlooks the gorgeous view of the lake; we are thinking of purchasing the land and building a house there near the same area where we live now. The wind was bitterly cold today and last night I heard it rumble on the windows of our house, it can get pretty windy here. It is suppose to snow and rain this weekend so winter is still lingering on for a while. My mom is in town with my sister Diane and her new baby Kate Donna Owen. My mom's name is Donna so Diane used the name Donna in her middle name. My dad is an amazing man and is working on a project that he has been doing for some time. My parents are great examples to me and I really feel blessed to have such wonderful parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment