Saturday, February 6, 2010

Today has been a good day. I have been eating a lot lately. We went out to eat twice yesterday, I went to I hop for lunch and then we ate at Cracker Barrel for dinner. It is a cozy restaraunt with a store in the front and a cozy fireplace going while you eat. I had catfish and mashed potatoes. I wanted the blackberry cobbler for dessert but I was too full to eat it so I made some for dessert tonight with ice cream. I made a homemade spaghetti sauce and we had spaghetti for dinner. I went on a short walk around our neighborhood today and the hills are pretty steep around here so I get my workout. I need to make sure I work out more because the eating is starting to show on me. Our cars have been acting up again. Jeff couldn't get the car started on the way home so he caught a ride with a friend. We will have to take our honda in to get it checked again.

No comments:

Post a Comment