Saturday, February 13, 2010

Got some pretty flowers for Valentine's Day from Jeff and a box of chocolates today. A friend of Heather's spent the night last night. We went to a park in Pleasant Grove today and we stopped at Animal Ark to look at the new puppies where we bought our pug. I walked for some exercise today while the kids played at the park. Cleaning the house is always part of my Saturday's so I did some of that as well. I have overwhelming sleepiness during the day so I took a short nap. I thought it might be related to sleep apnea so I had myself checked but that was o.k. so I'm not sure what is causing my sleepiness during the day. Valentine's Day is tomorrow so I bought some steaks to cook and potatoes for dinner tomorrow. I watched the speed skating today and enjoyed to see the Netherlands win. The Winter Olympics are fun to watch and the opening ceremony was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment