Monday, February 15, 2010

Hello. Today has been a kind of layed back day for me. I woke up and did some laundry and cleaned up a bit. Laundry seems to be a never ending job for me ( I just don't like when I find clothes that I remembered washing and the kids haven't worn yet). I went out and took some Avon books to some houses in the neighborhood and remembered that I had bought some chocolate truffles for Valentine's Day from Deseret Book store. I came home and got them out and ate them and shared some with Trey and Lauren. I felt guilty afterwards because I'm trying to lose some weight and I'm not working on the eating part. Holidays are hard sometimes!! I also went to the Dollar Tree and bought a few items there. The kids are out of school for the holiday so Heather went to her friend's house for a little while and Lauren and Trey are doing different things around the house. It's kind of a rainy and dreary day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment