Sunday, September 22, 2013

Well it's Sunday September 22, 2013 and I went to church with Jeff and Heather.  Sim Robinson gave an excellent talk, a returned missionary that went to the Salt Lake City, Utah mission.  His talk was really good and you could see the light that surrounded him and the goodness of his life and the sincerity of his words and how he loves the Savior and some of his mission experiences.  I took a short nap and I'm glad I made dinner Saturday evening so I didn't have to prepare dinner it was already done.  Jeff and I went on a short drive to Clarkston Covered Bridge, a bridge that was built in the early 1900's and has some boardwalks and scenic views around some water.  It was nice to be able to walk around and enjoy the sights and smells of the outdoors.  I love the Fall it's one of my favorite times of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment