Sunday, September 8, 2013

I had a prompting to start another blog and call it Stop Smoking so I just finished writing some of it a while ago.  I hope it helps someone that has a desire to quit smoking.  We went to church today and it was good to see Sim Robinson back home from his mission from Salt Lake City Utah.  Lauren was recently called as the ward mission assistant to help the sister missionaries in our ward. Jeff is still unemployed so that always makes me nervous.  He does have some schools coming soon so that should be good.  I don't have to go to work until 2:00 for the next three days so that will give me some time to get caught up on housework and stuff like that.  Our house still is unfinished and it's kind of hard to get Jeff motivated to finish it. Jeff and his mom like to go visit Jerry on Sundays so that is where they are right now.  I miss being so far away from my family it's painful. It's especially hard when financial problems and stuff like that happen to us.  I enjoy our home though and hope to get it cleaned up a lot this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment