Friday, January 4, 2013

This morning I had to take three puppies and the mom to the pound, it was hard to do but it needed to be done.  The dogs bark at night and I can't sleep good and we have to many of them to take care of. I kept one of the puppies because Heather would be heartbroken if she came home from school to find all the dogs gone. It was tempting though. We are still waiting to find out any news from the National Guard. Hopefully we can get better on our feet this year financially. It has been extremly tough having financial problems. I'm going to try to stay optimistic and positive through it all. We had a nice Christmas and it was fun being in our new house for Christmas. Jeff is burned out from working on it but there is still a lot to be completed in our home.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel--while my husband is employed, it's no fun to have financial troubles. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete