Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello! It is July 13, 2012 and we still haven't finished our house completely! Jeff has so much work still to do on the house I'm not sure when it will get done.  I want to post pictures of the house though so I will try to get some pictures posted.  Jeff recently got a job with Hartselle plywood and he gets the weekends off.  I continue to work as a dental assistant and I enjoy the work. I'm hoping to one day take the classes I need to get my teaching certificate back. I am reading a poetry book about the prophet Joseph Smith and I'm so proud to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love the prophet Joseph Smith and I know he translated the Book of Mormon and saw God the Father and his beloved son Jesus Christ when he was 14  years old in the sacred grove.

No comments:

Post a Comment