Friday, June 29, 2012

Well it has been a while since I posted so I thought I would post a little bit of what is happening in our life right now.  We are living in our new house. I love it but it's not all the way completed yet.  There is still some work that needs to be done to have it completed.  Jeff has been unemployed for a little while, he is going to be part of the Alabama unit in July and will be applying for a full time job with the military. He is working on getting whatever job he can right now.  I am a dental assistant here and enjoy my job but it's not in education where my degree is, I will have to go back to school to get my certification back. It has been very stressful at times financially but I will have faith that everything will work out. My children Lauren, Heather, and Trey are growing up fast.  Lauren and Heather are at a youth confrence this week and enjoying time with church friends.  Trey is at home and plays with his neighbor friend a lot.  I will post pictures as soon as I upload them and get them to the computer.  We are using the libraries computer for now until we get better situated. 

2 comments:

  1. That stinks about the job situation. How much would it take for you to get your certification back? That must be so frustrating to not be able to use your degree right now. Good luck with that! I'd love to see pictures of your house when you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to take 2 classes to get caught up and that takes money of course. I like my dental assistant job but teaching would be a lot better pay and benefits, etc. It's also hard to get a teaching job a lot of the time. Thanks for writing! I want to get pictures up of the house soon.

    ReplyDelete