Saturday, June 11, 2011

Well it's Saturday and trying to get some house cleaning done. I brought the 1996 honda accord that my parents bought new when they lived in Wichita Kansas and it has been doing pretty well lately with great air conditioning, so it's been fun to drive. It acted up a lot in Saratoga Springs, Ut but so far it's doing great. My daughter Lauren will be turning 16 the 1st of July so she will be getting her drivers license soon and has been practicing on our land with the honda. She loves the car and wants to own it. For now I said we can share it. I will probably be flying to Utah soon to go to my parents 50th wedding anniversary and my sisters oldest son is getting married that same week. Should be a lot of fun seeing everyone again! Jeff is working on the house and will be starting insulation soon. The kids are out of school and we go to the lake a lot and swimming. They also like to come to the library sometimes and stay inside the air conditioned house. I go to work this afternoon part-time for Olan Mills portrait studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment