Thursday, June 2, 2011

Well it's been a while since I posted anything. We have had so many adventures since we moved back to Cullman, Alabama. The kids are finally out of school for the summer and we have been visiting the lake close to our house a lot. The kids love to cool off there because it gets so hot and humid here. I like to stay in the air conditioning when it gets too hot. Jeff is working on our house and is doing a lot of it himself so it's taking longer. I'm not sure when we will be living there. I'm ready though, because our house has so much stuff in it and it stays cluttered. I'm ready to be organized and have space again. The tornado weather hasn't been to much fun, but I'm glad we still have a house to come home to. It sure does make you think of what is important. I'm working part-time at Olan Mills so I get to talk to a lot of people and thats been good. I met a 101 year old lady today. I have been struggling with panic attacks and anxiety so that has been a bummer and not too fun to deal with at times. I want to start putting pictures up again but we might have to wait until we have internet back at home. I use the library for now, so I wont get to write as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment