Saturday, July 17, 2010

We may be moving by Thursday. On Monday we will start packing things up and moving them to a storage unit. Our honda is acting up again, something with the starter or electrical--will have to get it checked out again by a mechanic. It was a very hot day here so we stayed indoors most of the day. Jeff took Heather and Trey to the park this evening. I will take with me some great memories of living here in Saratoga Springs, Utah and living close to my brothers and sisters for a while. I will miss my family but hopefully will get to visit them often or at least once a year or so. I will probably take more pictures of this area before we move. Lauren has an orthodontist appointment in Logan on Wednesday so I will be able to visit with my parents before we go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment