Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's Tuesday and another beautiful day here in Utah! I love the evening breeze and took a long walk in our neighborhood-- I just love the view here. Lauren and Heather went to a friends house this afternoon so it was kind of nice to have a little break from all the kids for a little while. Lauren wanted barbeque again tonight so I grilled hambergers for dinner. Jeff is still in Alabama and I pick him up from the airport tomorrow so it will be nice to have him home for a while. I feel like a single mom a lot because he is gone so much, especially being in the military. My house is constant work to keep it clean but that keeps me busy around here. I have been wanting to work so I have been looking around for work lately and looking into different things. I watched loosing it with Julean tonight and it makes me want to work out harder to lose my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment