Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yesterday evening was a lot of fun. I wish I would of remembered my camera though. After taking the kids swimming for a little while at Camp Williams we went with Dion and Summer to the top of a mountain close to where they live. It's where some ski resorts are located, Brighton ski resort. Anyway, when we got to the top of the mountain they have a beautiful well kept park with a huge lake and a board walk and trail that goes around the lake and piers that you can look over into the lake. It was a lot of fun walking the trail and sometimes running into snow patches. Jeff had a hurt ankle so he put his foot in the water and the ice cold water helped him. After the walking we came down the mountain and I babysat Dion's kids so they could go out for dinner for their anniversary. We took the kids to Wendy's to eat and then came home to play. Lauren spent the day with another friend at Lagoon so she didn't come with us. It was a fun day. I love the mountain air! I just wish I had brought my camera for the incredible views up there. It is early morning Tuesday today and we have to make a decision soon if we are staying here in Utah or going back to Alabama. Jeff may have some work here for a couple months so he is thinking of what is the best decision. I started packing up my house so I have boxes layed all over my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment