Friday, June 18, 2010

I love how my dad's birthday and Father's Day are so close together. His birthday is Monday and we are celebrating at my sister's house. I love my dad sooo very much! He has set a great example for me and has been there for me in times of trial and stress in my life. He is a wonderful father and a great poet. He loves to write and writes poetry often to my mother and often to the family as well.. He has always been a great writer and note taker. I'm thankful that my mom and dad are strong members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and were married in the temple. My dad will be 75 this year and my parents have been married for 50 years this year. Father's Day will be this Sunday and his birthday Monday--My husband is currently in Alabama and working on the house and other errands he had to do before comming back to Utah in July. I also want to wish my husband a Happy Father's Day--he also has been a good father and loves the children. Today was a gorgeous day here in Utah and I took lots of walks out in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment