Sunday, December 27, 2009

Today I was late for church but I'm so glad I made it to Sunday School and Relief Society the lessons were amazing. In Sunday School they talked about the past year and the Doctrine and Covenants and how some lessons brought you closer to Christ. This next year we will be studying the Old Testament. At the end of the lesson the teacher showed a film on the saviors mission in life and his atonement. Why he came to earth and how much he loves each of us and he died for us so that we can repent and change. He suffered so much in the garden of gethsemane and on the cross. I want to live the best I can and be closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus. In Relief Society the lesson was on the same thing how the Savior's mission can help us and we can turn to him in our trials and he knows exactly how we feel because he experienced it all. After church I came home and made a breakfast lunch/dinner for the family. I also took a short nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment