Monday, December 7, 2009

Had fun with a first grade class today. The kids were very energentic! The snow was slippery on the roads this morning, especially near our home where there are some hills. Jeff is still away, he is working on our new home but it has been raining and snowing there so not much is getting done right now. He wants to fly home for Christmas but I'm not sure when that will be. It's not too fun being like a single mom it's a lot of work. The kids fight a lot and I don't like when they do that. I am driving to Logan, Ut tomorrow to go to Lauren's orthodontist appointment. Hopefully the drive will be o.k. (To get to Logan you have to drive through some mountains) I hope everyone has a great day today. I got some little ceasar pizza for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment