Thursday, August 22, 2013

It was pouring down rain again today.  I love the rain though the only thing that was bad was I found a leak in one of the bedrooms with the skylight window so Jeff will have to get on the roof again and put more black tar around it to stop the leak and it's a very steep roof so I'm not too excited about that.  Also Jeff was looking at contracting jobs overseas since he has been unemployed and may think of taking one of them but I'm not sure right now.  I have been off work for two days because the dentist didn't have many appointments and only needed one assistant so I'm the one he usually lets go if it's not busy.  I'm glad to get things done around the house but will miss the money of course.  We helped Lauren get enrolled at Wallace State College in Hanceville, Alabama.  She will start next week.  The other kids are busy at school and early morning seminary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment