Monday, September 19, 2011

My daughter Heather joined cross-country recently and is doing really good.  She must take after Jeff and his running abilities.  My sister was also a very good cross-country runner.  The house is not completed yet and we are still hard at work on the drywall finishing phase, it sure does take a lot of work.  I want to post pictures when its all done.  I haven't been feeling my best lately, I have health problems that I deal with so that isn't any fun.  I feel sleepy right now and just want to go to bed and it's 9:42 in the morning. I have to deal with anxiety and panic attacks sometimes so I took medicine for it and the side effects are bad so I recently got off that medicine.  My oldest daughter Lauren is being homeschooled and she is here at the library with me. I hurt my knee working on the drywall and it's pretty sore right now. Sorry about all the complaining news --on the bright side the missionaries are comming over tonight for a family home evening so that should be fun.  I want to get a nice dessert for after the meeting.  Last night we watched some Bible stories on gmc channel.  We watched the story of Abraham and Joseph and they were pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment