Friday, July 22, 2011

Well drywall is going up today, and the family that is doing it is really quick so it will be done quickly!  I'm hoping the drywall finishing will go quickly as well.  August is the deadline and I don't know if the house will be done or not.  It is really hot here and the summer makes it hard to work but they get an early start. My teaching license expired June 2011 so I will need to take three classes to be able to teach school.  I'm not sure what I will do right now.  I will stay with Olan Mills for now.  Steele Apple Orchard wants me to work this year and it was a lot of fun so I might be doing that as well.  I need to see if my kids will be able to go to public school or not.  I'm also the cub scout leader in the ward so that keeps me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment