Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today has been a pretty good day. I will say goodbye to the month of January! February will be a busy month for us. Jeff will be leaving soon to frame the house in Al. so we are going to celebrate Heather and Trey's birthday's early. Both of their birthdays are at the end of Feb. so that's kind of exciting. Jeff will be gone the month of March too so I will be busy the next two months. I went to church this morning and I am now in the primary so I teach a CTR class in primary. (CTR stands for Choose the Right for those who don't know) I cooked a nice meal today and took a long nap. Jeff will be here for a week because he has Reserve duty next weekend. I like to stay in touch with friends and family on facebook it is a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing what it says, my children love it too. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment