Thursday, May 13, 2010

I hate that Sage Elementary is hiring for a third grade teacher and we might be moving. That would be a cool job but their are so many applying for the job and I don't know if we can stay here but I might just interview for it anyway...I substitute at that school so much I feel like I already teach there. Jeff is in Alabama now and will go to Georgia soon to interview for a job there. I had my honda towed out of my garage today because it doesn't want to start and our other vehicle is in the body shop so I am driving a rental car right now. Hopefully the garage will find out what the problem is and get it fixed so it will run well. It's still a very nice automobile and I enjoy the sunroof and leather seats. The weather here in Utah has been cool and sometimes rainy. My grass needs mowing pretty bad--I'll probably do that on Saturday. I have a new job as a scout leader for the wolves on Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment